- Top 5 Online Nursing Program, according to US News & World Report
- Led by renowned experts who are shaping the field through research and application
- Online delivery provides flexibility and accessibility for busy professionals
- Growing industry sector that has a resounding need for highly-skilled professionals
Explore Our Program
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Health Systems Management Track
The Online MSN Health Systems Management Track taps into the unique frontline perspective of patient care to manage, evaluate, and improve an evolving health care delivery system.
Those who earn an MSN (Health Systems Management):
- Assume leadership positions in a number of health care settings, including public- and private-sector hospitals, ambulatory care facilities, and long-term care facilities.
- Facilitate interdisciplinary collaboration, provide critical analyses of health care outcomes, and develop innovative redesigns of health care delivery systems.
- Serve as experts in fiscal management, legal and ethical issues, strategic planning, and organizational structures.
- Manage a health care system that incorporates modern technology, evidence-based decision making, information and outcomes management, and nursing core values of quality care.
State-specific Information for Online Students
Students of the MSN Health Systems management Track cannot conduct clinical activities in Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts or Oregon. For more information, please contact an admissions officer. Students should be aware of additional state-specific information for online programsadditional state-specific information for online programs.